Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Games Day 2010 Project (Part 9)



STORMTROOPERS! Yes in this update we leave behind the Valhallan Guard to report on another aspect of the project I am working on. I felt that the army needed a fun heavy hitting unit besides vets and the like, and also to give the force a nice Imperial feel. My Stormtroopers are part of my Grey Knights force, which is why the bases are different, but they also fit perfectly into an imperial force of guard. In addition to the troop units I built for the Grey Knights, I brought in some extra assault weapons and sergeants to make the units usable in both IG and GKs. In addition to the forces being used in this event, I painted 2 additional Stormies with Grenade Launchers in case we feel like making changes to the force, or future use in my GKs army. Let me know what you think....



Melta Squad is dropping in formation.....



Plasmagun Squad ready to lay down some rapid fire death....

The two odd men out for now....Maybe one day they will get their own squad....

Enjoy! =)

No comments: