Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Imperial Armour of the Valhallan 199th (Part 1)



I have finally finished the first armored vehicles for the 199th Valhallan. This time around we have a Command Chimera and a Leman Russ MBT.


The Chimera is a rebuilt tank I acquired from an EBay auction. A former Steel Legion Chimera, it now serves as the Company Command Squad transport. I found a very useful use of the new sentinel kit spot light with this kit. In the future I might have to get a few more of them and use them on my chimeras as the spot light upgrade.



The Leman Russ is a standard main battle cannon version with multimelta sponsons. Built from the bottom up, its going to be one of the few heavy tanks assigned to the Valhallan light infantry force. Armed with a pair of multimeltas to provide some serious anti-armor and a lascannon in the front to top off the anti-armor role, this tank will provide my force with some heavy firepower for cracking open those tough armored opponents or breaking up heavy infantry formations.

Enjoy! :)

No comments: