Thursday, June 24, 2010

Games Day 2010 Project (Part 5)



We need MORE TROOPS!! Muster more Valhallans for the regiment!

My luck tonight as I made my way to the bunker on an off day for me, just as I was putting the final basing touches to my recently finished heavy weapons for the army, MORE troops arrive to be processed for the regiment. My friend Alex who is helping with the base-coating and base-washing brought the next batch of recruits just in time! So this weekend we begin the process once more and add more troops to this project. As you can also see on this site, I have added a nice little model counter to your right showing the progress of completed Valhallans, which I hope to add more to that count soon! I will feature the heavy weapons in my next update.....


Troops! Troops! And More Troops! Oh....More heavy weapons crews too! Hmmmmm....


NCOs! Sweet now this rabble is about to start looking like a real army.....The Stormtroopers are coming along too....

Enjoy! :)

No comments: