Sunday, December 5, 2010

Commissars of the Valhallan 199th



How's that old song go..."Don't Turn Around..."

Heh! Yeah ok, we all know that song, Der Kommissar has been used many times in our game, but you can't beat it. This last month has been extremely busy for me outside of the hobby so I have been unable to post much. Although I am still cranking away and painting and building up the armies of the imperium. This weekend I had time to finish off 2 Commissars for my Valhallan Army. One was in the works for a while, and I found the older model by luck one day and added it to the crew. Right now they will join my combined platoon and add more close combat fun to the platoon. I have 3 squads in the platoon along with the command squad, so I might be adding some more commies in the future when I have time to paint them. These 2 were a lot of fun to paint and I think they came out real well.


Commissar Hunt is a heavy worlder, so he might be short but he can dish it out to his enemies.


Commissar Thrawn dispensing out Imperial Justice to All.

Enjoy! :)

No comments: