Friday, July 16, 2010

Games Day 2010 Project (Part 7)



I've been a bit quiet the last few weeks, as I've been churning out guardsmen after guardsmen and its left me little time to really do much blogging. While I painted away and watched the new WHFB 8th edition come out, I told myself that once this is all done I can test the new 8th edition out. All this time has paid off as I finally got the second batch finished. More on that in my next update. As you can see by the counter on the right, I have been adding to the tally a lot lately. Once again as I am getting just about done with all the heavy weapons, what should show up...MORE RECRUITS! WOO HOO!


Yeah we have a commander! Chenkov will be my acting CO for this force. To top that off, we have assault weapons troops too....Fire it up!


Stormtroopers and heavy weapons, what else could you need to win battles....FIRE!

Enjoy! :)

No comments: